WELUVRBAR!

WELUVRBAR!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Saturday, January 8, 2011. FIELD TRIP!



2312 ---> Resurrection Ale House ---> Graces Tavern ---> Doobies Bar

2312
First things first, I chugged a Mad Elf. (The ILUVRBAR crew does NOT recommend chugging Mad Elf, or any other beer for that manor. We are much more sophisticated then that, and drink good beers worth savoring. That said, the cab came early and I couldn't WASTE Mad Elf! I was fine, but really, do not try this at home!)
Resurrection Ale House
C- "Lambs are a$$holes." V - "and lima beams, lima beans are a$$holes, too." At the time, it was hysterical! Maybe you had to be there...
Never the less, the lamb burgers were awesome, as were the pickled grapes, which I have to make myself one day.
Grace's Bar
What was that shot called again...The Lush Kitteh...The Tantalizing Tiger? No, that's not quite right...
So a random girl at Graces introduced P to this new shot, which she thought everybody should try, at least once. I happen to agree, and so does E.
Try it yourself: Peach schnapps, Bailey's Irish Cream, and a splash of pineapple juice
Doobies
2312 V.I.P. meeting held. The bartender was hardcore, but I made him smile, and my drinks came a lot faster after that. Unfortunately the waiter... bleck.

----> Home again, home again, with P, J, P and C dog-piled in the back of a cab. Good Times!

No comments:

Post a Comment