WELUVRBAR!
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
I love our bar!!!
So, I have been thinking about starting a blog for some time, but wasn't sure if I wanted it to be public or private. Tonight I got the idea to finally get started, and when it came to deciding on a title, I tried one or two that were already taken. (Stupid lovemylife@blogspot.) The next thing I knew, I was starting the ILUVRBAR blog! I spent a good amount of time picking out colors and backgrounds, and layouts and stuff, and I am about out of energy to actually blog anything! In the mean time I have to decide who should actually see this, how anonymous it should be, and I need to check with the ILUVBAR crew and see how they feel about having there names, likenesses and/or photos up on the big wide interwebs. Maybe we need code names, hmmm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment