Memories from the Craft Beer Express
Friday - WTF, everybody stayed home!?! Oh well, distance makes the heart grow fonder, and all that. (Plus, I made a mean chipotle mac & cheese:)
Saturday - A day of adventure for P's b-day. A field trip to bowling (how is it that we don't have any pictures from that?) Then bar hopping in Media. Food and beer at Quotations were excellent, I went to Joclyn's for the first time and had my first Jagar-bomb, and then a cocktail at Stephen's. Then, back to our bar! (Yay!) We all had a reeeeeealy good time. (Ouch!)
Sunday - Apparently I missed V's grilled cheese-gasm on Sunday night, but that's o.k., because on...
Monday - I went to Fogo de Chao! Which, btw, was really good, and I would recommend it to groups of very hungry people, but it couldn't top Amada. Then back to our bar, where the troops were gathered for an informal Philly Brew Company beer tasting. And they locked me out! Really!?! ME!?! Jeez, the nerve of some people (D, I'm looking at you!)
We have a great group: networking, supporting each other, sharing favorite tunes,oh, and watching C and V get drunk, LOL.
ILUVRBAR!

No comments:
Post a Comment